The Chicago Dogs are looking for host families to house one or more players for the 2018 season. Our players are looking for a special place to be their “home away from home.” Being a host family is an exciting opportunity to help, nurture and support a minor league baseball player. You will share in their experiences and successes in their dream to become a major league player.
Host Family Obligations
• Provide housing from May 1st through September 5th and possibly until September 30th if the team makes the playoffs. Players will be out of town for approximately 45-50 nights during this time.
• Provide a safe, clean place for our players to stay with some sense of privacy.
• Provide access to TV and internet.
• Preferably provide access to their own bathroom/shower area.
• Host families are not required for feeding the players. Players may purchase any groceries they might want to have on hand.
Host Family Benefits
• (2) tickets for each home and playoff game per player housed.
• Receive a photo of the player(s) with the family on the field before an actual game.
• Invitation to all team special events and season ticket holder events.
• Receive all ballpark giveaways if they are not able to attend the game. For more information please contact the Chicago Dogs via email at email@example.com or phone at 847.260.2544.