“Take YOUR DOG to the ball game…
Take your dog to the crowd…”
The Chicago Dogs are thrilled to invite fans to the first ever ‘Bark At The Ballpark’ benefitting The Anti-Cruelty Society!
Be a part of the Infield Dog Parade at 6:20pm led by Puppy Bowl Star, Miss Brie.
And don’t miss ABC 7 Meteorologist, Cheryl Scott, throwing out the first pitch at 7:05pm!
The Anti-Cruelty Society will be at Impact Field to chat about pet adoption, volunteering, fostering and micro-chip scanning.
Be sure to visit the many pet-friendly offerings including:
Spoil your fur babies with human-grade, ready-to-eat meals, made from USDA meat and fresh produce, delivered directly to your door! Visit the PetPlate team to learn more about how PetPlate can help your pet feel and look better. Stop by early to receive a sample and a special gift!
Provide superior quality and care for your pets and the utmost in convenience and service for you, the pet parent. For our guests’ care and for your convenience, we are open all day every day – 24/7/365. Our award-winning pet resorts and hotels offer all-suite dog & cat boarding, doggie daycare, grooming & spa, training and airport parking.”
For over 40 years, Abell has provided high-quality care to pets and personalized services to their families. Abell keeps pets happy and healthy for as long as possible through wellness exams, vaccinations, heartworm and flea/tick prevention, dental treatment, nutritional counseling, surgical care, behavior guidance, and disease management. A team of leading experts will be available for any medical care needs.
A few important items for fans bringing Dogs
- All dogs must have complete and current vaccinations. Your dog must wear a current rabies tag to gain admission to the park.
- I.D. Tags are recommended.
- All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times.
- Dogs who are too large to sit on their owner’s lap will require their own ticket in Outfield Reserve, Infield Box, and Wintrust Home Plate Club seating areas.
- Veterinarians will be on hand in case of an injury or emergency.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- Do not over-feed your dog in the excitement of rooting for your team.
- Use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pet so that this event will be enjoyable for everyone. Do not bring your dog if he/she is unreliable in crowds or with other dogs. Do not bring a dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others. Do not bring a female dog in heat. Be courteous and responsible – please pick up after your dog.
For additional event information email us at Info@TheChicagoDogs.com or call (847) 260-2544. For more information on The Anti-Cruelty Society click here